After careful consideration the location of this attraction should be sited with consideration to the following factors.
- Climate suited to good growing conditions: middle to southern counties of the UK
- Counties that are pre disposed to drier weather giving better visitor satisfaction
- Being close to another tourist attraction to tap into an already captive audience
- Consideration to proximity to rail and road networks for easy access
- Far enough away from pylons, airports, motorways, or other environmental pollutants
- Rural for greater freedom of regulation and less impact on neighbouring dwellings or establishments.