The property will sit as a focal point at the heart of the whole Healing Gardens experience. A country house of age, character and gravitas with accommodation adapted to suit the requirements of the project. The optimum bedroom capacity would be 10 double bedrooms with 10 ensuite bathrooms. This would mean that it could be used for a variety of income related opportunities. The ground floor to incorporate the educational facility and offices.
- The property should incorporate the following conceptual ideals:
- A period country house of age and character in a tranquil setting.
- Be able to be adapted internally therefore not grade 1 listed.
- Comprise of stable block or outbuildings for conversion into visitor centre/ shop/ tea room/ lavatories/ and Holistic Therapy Centre
- At least five acres of workable fertile land
- Existing attractive formal gardens
- A walled garden for producing food for the tea room and residents
- A lake or some form of water feature
- Sufficient accessible land for car park and bus park